As a leading business figure and having in depth experience and knowledge in the starting of businesses in most sectors, Stephen Fear is uniquely placed in his ability to resonate with small businesses and large organisations and is able to talk on a wide range of subjects including the starting a business, the economy, how to grow your business, how to start with nothing, how to manage multiple businesses, the importance of people in business and giving something back by helping those less fortunate or able to help themselves.
Having spoken at many events, including at the British Library panel events on many occasions (see here for video link) and at charity events such as one for Heropreneurs where he is a former Patron and where he spoke with General Sir David Richards GCB, CBE, DSO, ADC Gen who at the time was Chief of the Defence Staff, the professional head of the British Armed Forces on the issues facing ex-service personnel going in to business for themselves and how to avoid the pitfalls.
Stephen Fear is available for public speaking events throughout the world and is able to deliver talks in various formats including lunchtime sessions, trade events, after-dinner speeches, motivational events, seminars and webinars.
Stephen’s passion for business and people shines through in every speech, always entertaining his audience with interesting anecdotes and insights in to the many businesses he has founded from scratch.
If you would like to BOOK STEPHEN for your event please email: Liz@feargroup.com
A short example of Stephen’s previous engagements include:
- Keynote Speaker at Lucy Air Ambulance for Children’s Charity Luncheon March 2017 at the London Capital Club.
- Speaker for Crossfields Institute “Leadership, Ethics and Working with Unknowing” Conference in February 2017 at University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Guest Speaker at Newport City Summit November 2016.
- 40 minute lunchtime keynote speech for Curo Group Annual Conference.
- 2016 Judging and Awards Presentation at the Amazon Growing Business Awards – by Real Business Magazine.
- 2015 – 30 minute keynote speech and Panelist for Q&A – Digital Tuesday, Newport.
- Keynote Speaker at 140th Birthday Celebration for Beacon4Life, Beacon Centre, West Midlands.
For a more comprehensive list of Public Speaking Engagements, please click here.